Natasha Sharma (Class of 2018) has finished her LLM Degree in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and Technology Laws from Jindal Global Law School, Sonipat.
After garnering work experience post her BA LLB, she sought to pursue her Master of Laws (LLM) Degree. She expressed that they could choose between either a Postgraduate Degree or a Master of Laws Degree in varied subjects of one’s preference.
In order to qualify, two main criteria were considered. The first consisted of 70% weightage from the JSAT/LSAT Entrance Test, and the second dealt with a Statement of Purpose accounting for the other 30%.
She had applied for the opportunity in June 2021, and was able to appear for the JSAT examination. The online admission test constituted analytical reasoning, logical reasoning and reading comprehension.
The BluePencil congratulates her on the achievement and wishes her the best for all future endeavours!