In a first, team Disputandum, constituting of the 2010 Alumni Batch of AIL, will be collaborating with the Army Institute Of Law, to conduct a virtual Legal Consultancy Competition, in a bid to disseminate information. The intra-college competition aims at encouraging students to develop interviewing, planning and analytical skills with respect to the lawyer-client relationship in a law office. The alumni also plan on promoting a greater understanding in the field of client counseling in law practice. Through this platform the team wishes to bring forward vogue, innovative and enthralling experiences for all the viewers as well as the participants.
- Preliminary rounds: 13.08.20
- Semi-Finals: 14.08.20
- Final: 16.08.20
- Preliminary Rounds: Criminal Law including Section 498A, 376, 315 and Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971
- Semi-Final Rounds: Cyber Law and Criminal Law
- Final Rounds: Criminal Law and Human Rights Law
- The winning team will get an Internship at Sai Krishna Associates, New Delhi. Each member will also get amazon gift vouchers, along with a certificate of appreciation and participation.
- The first runner up team will get a paid internship/mentorship at Legal Wires for a duration of 6 weeks, along with a certificate of appreciation and participation.
- Best advocate will get an Internship at Advani & Co. along with a certificate of appreciation and participation.
- All participants will get a certificate of participation.
Registration begins from today. Last date of registration 10.08.2020 till 17:00 hrs. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd6SNR-6byFAMWbi4uxwQaCSYvzqo4wpV9Og5hLz8EdCQJyMA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
For any other queries reach out at: +9779648283, 7589491041, 9878348306 & email@example.com
This post was written by Samiksha Yadav, IInd year.